The 405 is an award winning Music Culture website based in the UK.
Since forming in the spring of 2008, The 405 has gone on to become one of the UK's most read independent music sites. In 2010 we were nominated for 'Best Digital Publication' at The Record Of The Day Awards, and in 2011 we were awarded 'Student Choice: Best Publication', as well as being shortlisted for 'Editor of the Year' and 'Best Digital Publication'.
We've also had the privilege of putting on shows all over London, DJing at various events around the UK, promoting two regular club nights (Surf Wax America in London/The World at Large in Bristol) and featuring on BBC 6 Music and Amazing Radio.
Contacting The 405
The 405 Team
- Editor/Founder: Oliver Primus [07515 879 333]
- Deputy Editor: Wil Cook
- Deputy Site Editor: Eden Keane
- Film Editor: Danny Wadeson [07853 255 718]
- Art Editor: Will Slater
- Live Editor: Kris De Souza
- New Music Editor: Hector Barley
- Fashion Editor: Eleanor Doughty
- Games Editor: Ed Williams [07821 154 902]
- Photography Editor: Tim Boddy [07592 406 850]
- The 405 Film Team: Tim Boddy [07592 406 850]
The 405 American Team
- Editor: Katie Carroll
Write for us
If you'd like to write for us, please send us some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all DJ based enquiries, please contact Wil Cook at email@example.com.
Our advertising is handled by Protein®. To advertise on The 405 please use the Protein® AdBuyer.