How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
Following on his from his successful Love Yourself mixtape, How To Dress Well (Tom Krell) has unveiled his latest masterpiece, Change Yourself, which features the likes of Rihanna and Janet Jackson. [read more]
How To Dress Well (Tom Krell) has unveiled a new mixtape as a nice stopgap before he releases his new album, Total Loss, this September via Acéphale/Weird World. It's only 43 minutes in length, but it runs through 23 tracks, including the likes of Xiu Xiu and Hype Williams. [read more]
Let's be truthful here. Most of us, when we're hungover, usually spend our morning writhing around in bed, feeling sorry for ourselves. Flicking through the channels feels like you need the endurance of an Olympic runner to find anything other than food, something which will most definitely make your stomach queasier still. Your head pounding like a techno rave turned up to 11, you try to make sense of what these people with Kevin McCloud actually want to make. [read more]