How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
Last week How To Dress Well (a.k.a. Tom Krell) unveiled his new website, and with that came a looped clip, which we all hoped was an indication that a new album was imminent. Well, guess what? Our hopes have become reality. [read more]
Holy Other have taken How To Dress Well's nightmarish lullaby 'Suicide Dream 2', and added an extra layer of 'creep' to it all. It should probably be renamed 'Holy Other's creep you the f**k out if you're listening to this on your own mix', but I was never very good at naming things, so just ignore me. [read more]
We've had some pretty great reviews up on the site this week but I think we can all agree that those Dan Deacon shots were pretty damn good. We have some pretty cool features/reviews to come this week so look out for them! Click the image below to check out our Spotify playlist. A Classic Education - Feature - (link) Dan Deacon - Live - (link) Black Daniel - Consciousness/Lonely Screen Boy - (link) Mother Mother - Body Of Years - (link) Abe Vigoda - Crush - (l... (continued) [read more]
As part of the Ad Hoc fundraising effort, How To Dress Well has covered 'Clowne Towne' by Xiu Xiu. If anyone could do that track justice, we're pretty sure Tom Krell would be the man for the job. [read more]