Listen to James Blake's new track, 'Retrograde'
Zane Lowe got the first spin of the new James Blake track, 'Retrograde', on his BBC Radio 1 show tonight. It's the first single to be taken from his forthcoming new album, Overgrown, which is out April 8th via Republic.
You can find the stream, along with his forthcoming tour dates (including the new London show), below. It really is an absolutely stunning track, with Blakes' vocals sounding as beautiful as they ever have. Can we have a James Blake x Frank Ocean x D'Angelo collaboration soon, please?
The single is released officially on February 11th.
- Forthcoming Tour Dates
- 02-26 ICA, London (tickets on sale Friday 8th February)
- 04-14 Indio, CA - Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
- 04-16-17 San Francisco, CA - Mezzanine
- 04-18 Santa Cruz, CA - Rio Theatre
- 04-21 Indio, CA - Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
- 04-23 Seattle, WA - Neptune
- 04-24 Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom
- 04-25 Vancouver, British Columbia - Commodore Ballroom
- 04-27 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
- 04-28 Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
- 05-01 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
- 05-02 Chicago, IL - Metro
- 05-03 Detroit, MI - Majestic Theatre
- 05-04 Toronto, Ontario - Danforth Music Hall
- 05-06 Montreal, Quebec - Metropolis
- 05-08 Boston, MA - House of Blues
- 05-09 New York, NY - Terminal 5
- 05-11 Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts
- 05-12 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
- 05-13 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
- 05-14 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
- 05-24 Barcelona, Spain - Primavera Sound
- 05-29 Madrid, Spain - Sala Capital
Purchase and listen
Welcome to the second part of our 'End of Year' features for 2010. Today we'll be looking at our favourite EPs that have been released in the last twelve months. Maybe it's a sign of the times, but often or not it was our miniature buddies that provided the most amount of joy over the last year and although we've never compiled a 'best of' list for EPs, this year certainly seems like a good place to start. Below you'll find our 45 (don't ask) favourite EPs of 2010, in no pa... (continued) [read more]
With the strong stench of possibilities in regards to new starts (condensed in syntax form to that month known as September) upon us, it is time for our monthly look back at the previous month. Yes, August. August is somewhat of a dry month in terms of gigs - unlike the weather ay - what with festival season in full swing; so a cut-down version of In Photos is evident here, and a rather outdoorsy affair it is too. These are some of the best images taken by our talented crew. [read more]
Good morning planet Earth! I hope you're all massively hungover and are checking your emails whilst the stranger you went home with is still asleep. What we suggest you do is to tell them your parents are coming over, kick them out of the house, make yourself some coffee and watch these guilt free videos. Let's do it. (We've noticed issues with some browsers with youtube playlists stopping and saying there is an error. To get around this just click forward then click black o... (continued) [read more]