Peace announce new UK tour
Peace have announced they'll be touring the UK this October in support of their new EP, Delicious, which is released on September 9th via Columbia Records.
The four-track EP includes 'Ocean's Eye', 'Bloodshake', 'California Daze' and '1998 (Delicious)', and can be pre-ordered from here.
- 20th Oct - Gatherings Festival / The Bullingdon, Oxford
- 21st Oct - SWN Festival, Cardiff
- 22nd Oct - Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
- 24th Oct - Soup Kitchen, Manchester
- 25th Oct - The Hug and Pint, Glasgow
- 26th Oct - Sneaky Pete's, Edinburgh
- 27th Oct - Nation of Shopkeepers, Leeds
- 29th Oct – Louisiana, Bristol
- 31st Oct – The Rainbow, Birmingham
- All tickets on sale Friday 10th August 9am
Birmingham-born rockers PEACE have made massive strides in British music with their debut single 'Follow Baby'. With masses of support through Radio 1 and the NME, they've caught the eye of none other than music industry stalwarts Columbia Records, who’ve announced their signing today. [read more]
"I think inconsistency is our consistency" concludes guitarist Doug Castle when considering the back-catalogue of Peace, the latest guitar band to emerge from Birmingham. Their soundcloud hosts only four actual songs, but those songs have been enough to see them grace the introducing pages of just about every magazine going. [read more]
Welcome to the eighth edition of New Music by Region. Every fortnight we aim to present the best new music in 8 major cities and regions from across the UK. With the help of regional correspondents, we present our shortlist of new music in Brighton, Cardiff, Dublin, Glasgow, Norwich, Leeds, London and Oxford. [read more]