Stealing Sheep announce debut album, 'Into The Diamond Sun'
Stealing Sheep have announced details of their highly anticipated debut album.
Into The Diamond Sun will get a release through Heavenly Recordings on September 3rd, and includes 'Shut Eye' (which, if you have a TV, you would've definitely heard).
You'll find the album art, album trailer and forthcoming tour dates below.
- Sunday 1 July – Clitheroe – The Beat Herder
- Tuesday 3 July – Hebden Bridge – Hebden Bridge Arts Festival
- Friday 13 July – Cheltenham – 2000 Trees Festival
- Saturday 14 July – Liverpool – Kazimier Summer Garden Party (headline)
- Friday 20 July – Cornwall – Port Elliot Festival
- Sunday 22 July – Abbots Ripton – Secret Garden Party
- Saturday 4 August – Hertfordshire – Standon Calling
- Friday 10 August – Lymington – Kneedeep Festival
- Friday 17 August – Glanusk – Greenman Festival
- Saturday 1 September – London – Rough Trade East (instore Album Launch)
- Saturday 1 September – Kent – In The Woods Festival
- Saturday 8 September – Isle Of Wight - Bestival
- Saturday 15 September – Portmerion – Festival No.6
Their lo-fi mix of psychedelic melodies and a nostalgic 60's vibe have been winning over fans since February last year after they released their first single 'The Mountain Dogs'. Since then they have recorded the single 'I Am The Rain' at Abbey Road Studios, played with the likes of Tune-yards and Slow Club and their music has been played on Radio1 and BBC 6music. [read more]
Stream the forthcoming EP from Stealing Sheep, right here. [read more]
Welcome to the 24th edition of New Music by Region. Every fortnight we aim to present the best new music in 6 major cities and regions from across the UK (and Ireland). With the help of regional correspondents, we present our shortlist of new music in Birmingham, Cardiff, Dublin, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Oxford. [read more]