While most bands will take to making a video while on tour at least once in their careers but Aussie rockers Pond have taken it to a whole other level. Instead of splicing behind the scenes and on stage footage with the obligatory 'crowd singing their lyrics back at them' approach the psychedelic outfit have put together this colourful but ridiculous accompaniment featuring talking posters and tea bags using an iPhone app called Funny Movie Maker. The band are currently touring their homeland, dates below.
- Friday July 27th || Splendour In The Grass Festival || Byron Bay, Australia
- Saturday September 15th || The Bakery || Perth, Australia
- Thursday September 20th || Metro Theatre || Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 22nd September || Fat As Butter Festival || Newcastle, Australia
- Sunday September 23rd || The Corner Hotel || Melbourne, Australia